Purple-licious
Bonjour !

Just call me Farhana . I am Kpopers and I am also an Otaku . Exostan . Do Kyung soo is my bias .


Navigations

Follow me ! Stories About Me Have Some Request ?


Memories




Credits




PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS
Skin by Cikin
Cute header byKemetot Chomel
Blog owner: Siti Nurfarhana Ahmad Zaini

Chatting


Tweet !
Ask Me Anything !
Budak Paling Friendly & Always Happy~
Sunday 30 September 2012 | 05:33:00 | 0 comments

comel tak budak nie??
for your information:

this is Batrisyia Balqis Binti Zubir...as known as Batery Everedy..
budak paling friendly dan paling happy dlm kelas ku..... kalau dia takder mesti sunyi jer klas...
thanks balqis without you klas 1 Intan 1 mesti sunyi sepi.....bosan... :D.. aku bersyukur kau ditempatkan dalam kelas aku~


Old things | New things